Welcome to Kareerbee.com, Anna University Recruitment 2021: Anna University has invited applications for the Professional Assistant II, Clerical Assistant and Peon posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Anna University Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 16 August 2021.
Anna University inviting applications for 25 Professional Assistant II, Clerical Assistant, Peon Posts. This Anna University Jobs 2021 Offline Application form will be available on the official website from 05 August 2021 to 16 August 2021. Candidates who are interested in Tamil Nadu Government Jobs can apply for these Anna University jobs 2021.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Anna University Recruitment 2021: Apply for Professional Assistant II, Clerical Assistant & Peon Posts
|Aug 5, 2021
|Last Date of Submission
|Aug 16, 2021
|Other Funtional Area
- Start Date for Submission of Application form: 05 August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 16 August 2021
Anna University Professional Assistant II, Clerical Assistant and Peon Details
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
Eligibility Professional Assistant II, Clerical Assistant and Peon Job
|MCA/MBA/M.Com / M.Sc.
|Degree with Computer knowledge.
|Class 8th Pass.
|Name of the Posts
|Salary (per day)
|Rs. 713 per day.
|Rs. 448 per day.
|Rs. 391 per day.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Anna University Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 16 August 2021.
- Visit the Anna University Official website – annauniv.edu for application form or download from given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the Anna University Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address The Registrar, Anna University, Chennai – 600025 before the last date
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.