Welcome to Kareerbee.com, AP ICET results 2021 Rank Card, Rank List, Cut off release will be discussed here. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is the body that conducts the AP ICET 2021 results. The results will be released on September 30 by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. The results of the state-level entrance exam will be available for those who appear in the exam online. The cutoff marks for the AP ICET 2021 are the minimum marks required to qualify a candidate for the next phase of the selection process.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
AP ICET Exam result 2021
|AP ICET 2021||September 17 and 18, 2021|
|Release of the answer key for the AP ICET 2021||September 20, 2021|
|Answer key for AP ICET received the last date of objection||September 22, 2021|
|AP ICET 2021 result||September 30, 2021|
|Date of release of AP ICET cutoff for 2021||Soon|
AP ICET Cut off 2021 – Determining Factors
It is important to note that APSCHE will consider certain factors before announcing the cutoff for the AP ICET 2021. The AP ICET 2021 cutoff marks are finalized based on evaluating the following factors when the AP ICET 2021 results is announced. It will be possible to determine the cutoff score for AP ICET 2021 based on the following parameters.
- There were a total of 2,062 candidates competing for the AP ICET 2021
- Number of candidates who qualify for the position
- It is important to note that the entrance test is quite difficult
- The number of total seats available
- Trends in the cutoff for previous years
- Criteria for reserving a room
It is estimated that the total marks of AP ICET 2021 will be 200.
- Generally, candidates who qualify for the general category should receive a score of at least 50 out of a possible 200. There is no prescribed qualifying mark by the authorities for the scheduled castes (SC) and scheduled tribes (ST) categories.
- Candidates who score the same marks can break a tie with the tie-breaking policy available. We will consider the following factors if there is a tie-breaker.
- There will be a consideration of the scores from Section A.
- There may still be tie-breakers based on the marks of section B if they still do not resolve the issue.
- The problem will be resolved based on age if persistent. Candidates with more experience will be given preference.
AP ICET 2021 results
On September 30, the University of Andhra, Visakhapatnam, will release the AP ICET 2021 through its website. To learn their sectional and overall scores, candidates will be able to scrutinize the AP ICET results. Using the roll number of a candidate, the candidate can access their results using the official website.Advertisement
Furthermore, as a part of AP ICET 2021, candidates can download their rank cards using their admit card numbers and date of birth by using their registration IDs.
AP ICET Counselling 2021
AP ICET cutoff marks and the shortlisted candidates for the next selection round will be determined based on the declared cutoff marks for AP ICET 2021. Counseling for AP ICET 2021 is scheduled to start the day after the results is declared. It is the AP ICET to allocate seats to eligible candidates through an online seat allocation process.
Aspiring students must register on the AP ICET to take part in the counseling process. As per past year trends, candidates from the general category will have to pay Rs 900/- as the registration fee for the AP ICET counseling, and those belonging to the reserved category will pay Rs 450/-.
AP ICET results 2021: What happens next?
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in counseling once the results is declared and participating institutes release the cutoffs. Online counseling of AP ICET 2021 will begin when the participating institutes release their provisional allotment lists. Counseling fees will be Rs 1200 for general category candidates and Rs 600 for reserved category candidates.
|Official Website||Click Here|
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.