Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for the Assistant Soil Conservation Officer posts. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
27 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ EWS – Rs. 285.40/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC – Rs. 185.40/- | BPL/ PWBD – Rs. 35.40/-
- Start date to submit the Application: 28 April 2021
- Last date to submit the Application: 28 May 2021
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2021 application: 38 Years
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer under Soil Conservation:
- At least a Bachelor degree from a recognized University in Agriculture, Agriculture
Engineering, Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to a Post Graduate degree holder in Soil Science.
- A.I.F.C from Forest Research Institute (FRI) and College, Dehradun.
- At least 8 (eight) year’s experience as Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger under the Govt. of Assam.
- Soil Conservation Junior Engineer with Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering having a minimum of 10 (ten) year’s experience in the Soil Conservation Deptt., Assam. (Attach self attested valid supporting documents.)
Soil Conservation Ranger
- Bachelor’s degree in Science from any Govt. recognized University with at least Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Environmental Science as one of the subject.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering / Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
(Attach self-attested valid supporting documents.)
- Preliminary Examination/ Screening Examination or/ and Main /Written Examination and Interview Test
- Document Verification
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer under Soil Conservation – PB- 4 Rs. 30,000/- to 110,000/- , GP: Rs. 12,700/-
- Soil Conservation Ranger – PB- 3 Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- , GP: Rs. 9,700/-
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer under Soil Conservation Department – 13
- Soil Conservation Ranger under Soil Conservation Department – 14
- Total – 26
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official APSC website apsc.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Soil Conservation Ranger Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Assam Public Service Commission asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Gujarat Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2022 for 2600 Bharti Notification at vsb.dpegujarat.in
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 – Online Bharti Notification
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | RRC ER Apprentice (3115 Slots) Apply Online
- LRD Result 2022 Gujarat Check OJAS LRB Constable Merit List, Cut Off Marks at lrdgujarat2021.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 70 Asst Group- I & MTS
- CISF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Head Constable, ASI (Steno) 540 Post
- GPSSB Talati Mantri Exam Date and Call Letter 2022
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Notification (OUT) Check Last Date