Welcome to Kareerbee.com, Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has uploaded the admit card of Physical Eligibility Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) for recruitment of Constable/Guardsman and Sub Officer. Candidates can download SLPRB Admit Card from the official website slprbassam.in or directly through Assam police Admit Card Link given below:
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
How to Download Assam Police Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to SLPRB Official website – slprbassam.in
- Now, click on ‘Download’ given under ‘Downloading Admit Card for PST/PET for recruitment of Constable/Guardsman under Directorate of Civil Defence & Home Guards, Assam’ or ‘Downloading Admit Cards for PST/PET for recruitment of Constables etc. in APRO and Fire & Emergency Services, Assam’
- Enter your Phone Number/Application Number/Email ID and Login
- Download Assam Police Constable Admit Card and Other
The PST PET for Constable and Sub-Officer Posts for scheduled from 25 October to 20 December 2021 in 33 districts of Assam. The candidates can check district-wise exam dates through the PDF below:
Assam Police PST for Constable and Sub-Officer
The PST (Physical Standard Test will carry no marks. Candidates will be assessed on the basis of their height, weight & chest (only for male candidates ) after which the candidate will be examined by a Medical Officer for preliminary check-ups like knock knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc. Once a candidate clears the PST, he/she will have to appear in the PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
Assam Police PET Assam Police PST for Constable and Sub-Officer
The PET shall carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events:
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 3200 mtrs. race to be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 1600 mtrs. race to be completed within 8 minutes (480 seconds) .
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Assam Police PET PST Result
The results of the PST and PET will be locally displayed at the end of each day of Test. After completion of the PST and PET for all the candidates, district-wise merit lists for each category will be prepared on the basis of the total marks scored in PET.
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test.
Assam Police had invited application filling up 813 vacancies of Constables (Communication / Messenger / Carpenter / UB) in APRO and 450+ vacancies for Sub-Officer, Firemen & Emergency Rescuers in Fire & Emergengy Services.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.