Welcome to Sarkari Studi, Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022: Assam Rifles the oldest branch of the Indian Army has released a job advertisement for eligible candidates to recruit 104 vacancies for Rifleman/Riflewoman General Duty post under Sports Quota. Candidates who are eligible as per the parameters mentioned in the notification can apply online for Assam Rifle GD Constable Recruitment 2022 by 30th April 2022 as Assam Rifle had already started the online application process on its official website i.e. @assamrifles.gov.in.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
- No. of posts: 104
- Name of posts: Rifleman / Rifle women
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard from the recognized Board or Council.
- Players who have participated in any international Competition, National Competitions, interuniversity Tournaments, National Sports/ Games for Schools, and National award winners in National Physical Efficiency Drive are termed as eligible.
- 18 to 28 years for General and OBC candidates.
- 18 – 33 years for SC & ST candidates
- Candidates belonging to Gen and OBC categories will have to pay Rs.100 as an application fee for Assam Rifles GD Constable Recruitment 2022. The application fee will be accepted through online mode only in SBI Current Account No. 37088046712 in favour of Recruitment Branch, HQ DGAR, Shillong – 793010 payable at SBI HQ DGAR Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – S81N0013883. There will no application fee for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women categories.
- Candidate Verification – The candidates in possession of valid call letters and photo lD proof like Voter lD, Driving License, Aadhaar Card will only be permitted to enter in the recruitment rally site. Initial Documentation- All candidates will have to undergo documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste (in case of availing age relaxation), sports and domicile/PRC.
- Phvsical Standard Test (PST) and Field Trial – The candidates found correct in initial verification and documentation will only be permitted to undergo Physical Standard Test and Field Trial.
- Appeal against Physical Standard Test (PST) – Candidates declared disqualified in Physical Standard Test can prefer an appeal to the Appellate Authority for re-measurement of Height and Chest only. The appeals of the candidates shall be disposed off on the same day by the Appellate Authority.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) – The candidates who qualify in Field Trials in their respective sports disciplines will undergo a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- Final Selection – Final selection will be done on the basis of achievements and performance in Field Trials of participation.
- Merit List and Issue of Provisional Appointment Letter – The candidates who qualify in PST, Performance in Field Trial and Medical Examination Test will be placed in the Merit List depending upon discipline-wise vacancies allocated. Provisional appointment letters will be issued to the meritorious candidates in accordance to the vacancies available against the respective sports disciplines.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Last Date of Assam Rifles Meritorious Sportspersons Quota Recruitment Rally Application: 30 April 2022
- Assam Rifles Meritorious Sportspersons Quota Recruitment Rally Date: 04 July 2022
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and YouTube.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.