Bank Note Press Recruitment Notification 2021: Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP ) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Technician and for the post of Secretarial Assistant & Junior Office Assistant in India Government Mint, NOIDA in the employment newspaper dated 08 May to 15 May 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
Bank Note Press
Various Vacancy 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee: 11-06-2021
- Tentative Date of Stenography Test & Typing Test: July/ August, 2021
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: July/ August, 2021
Age Limit (as on 09-11-2018)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit for Sl No. 1 to 3: 30 Years
- Upper Age Limit for Sl No. 4: 28 Years
- Upper Age Limit for Sl No. 5: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Welfare Officer – Degree of a University recognized by the state government in this behalf. Has obtain a degree or diploma in social science from any institution recognized by the state government in this behalf. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – First Class full time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology. Higher qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered OR Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry
- Supervisor (Information Technology) – First Class full time Diploma in Engineering in the IT/Computer Engineering Higher Qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc Engg in the relevant trade will also be considered
- Junior Office Assistant – Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @40 wpm/Hindi @30 wpm as pet the requirement
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Full Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Elecroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum impositer along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC) – Full time ITI certificate in Fitter, Machinist Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography in English or hindi @80 wpm and typing @40 wpm in English or Hindi
- Selection will be done on the basis of Online Exam, Stenography Test and Typing Test.
Bank Note Press Dewas
- Welfare Officer – 01
- Supervisor – 02
- Junior Office Assistant – 15
- Junior Technician – 113
- Total Posts –135
How to Apply for Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 ?
- The Eligible candidates can apply online through bnpdewas.spmcil.com from 12 May to 11 June 2021.
- SSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 272 Constable (GD) Sport Quota Vacancy
- BMC Answer Key 2023: Paper Solution (22-10-2023)
- NTPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 495 Engineering Executive Trainee Posts
- IB Recruitment 2023 – SA & MTS Notification, Apply Online Form Link
- GPSC Exam Calendar 2023 – Download pdf file Upcoming GPSC Exam News
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2023 Apply Online Form 425 Post
- Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 3115 Post
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2023 For 531 Assistant Professors, Apply Online at rescheguj.in