Welcome to Sarkari Studi, BOB SO New Notification for delivered for 325 Specialist Officer opening. The Bank of Baroda has delivered the warning for the different Specialist Officer posts. Applicants who wish to go to the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer enrollment ought to know the qualification measures, determination process, how to apply, significant dates of the assessment, and so on. Get the total data in regards to the BOB SO from this article and begin your planning.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
- No. of posts: 325
- Name of posts:
- Relationship Manager: 75 Posts
- Corporate & Inst. Credit: 100 Posts
- Credit Analyst: 100 Posts
- Corporate & Inst. Credit: 50 Posts
- Relationship Manager / Corporate & Inst. Credit: Graduation (in any discipline) and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma with Specialization in Finance (Min 1 Year course)
- Credit Analyst MMG/SIII: Graduation (in any discipline) and Post Graduate Degree with Specialization in Finance or CA / CMA / CS / CFA.
- Credit Analyst MMG/SII: Graduation (in any discipline) and CA..
- Relationship Manager: Minimum – 35 Years & Maximum – 42 Years
- Credit Analyst / Corporate & Inst. Credit: Minimum – 28 Years & Maximum – 35 Years
- Corporate & Inst. Credit: Minimum – 25 Years & Maximum – 30 Years
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category will have to pay ₹600/- as application fees and SC/ST/PWD/Women category candidates will have to pay ₹100/-. The payment should me made online using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, UPI etc.
- The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by group discussion and/ or interview of candidates, qualifying in the online test..
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for the posts through the official website of the Bank —bankofbaroda.in. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.in/careers.htm (Current Opportunities) regularly for details and updates..
- Starting Date for Submission of the Online Application: 22 June 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of the Online Application: 12 July 2022.
- Last date for printing your application: 27 July 2022.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on instagram ,Facebook and YouTube.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.