Welcome to Kareerbee.com, Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Job Notification 2021: Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 16 August 2021.
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital announced job notification for the post of Senior Resident has been released officially. DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD pass can apply for this job openings.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Jobs 2021 Job Details
|Name of the Board||Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2021, Walk in for 58 Senior Resident Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||58|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 16, 2021|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident Posts|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate|
- Walk-in-interview Date: 16 August 2021
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Senior Resident Vacancy Details
|Serial No.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|1.||Gen Medicine and Allied||09 Posts|
|2.||Gen Anesthesia and Allied||11 Posts|
|3.||General Surgery and Allied||17 Posts|
MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University/Institute on the day of interview, otherwise candidate will not be allowed for interview. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency at any recognized institute including regular or on ad-hoc basis. In Super-specialty branches preference shall be given to candidates having Super- specialty qualification or experience. Age Limit: Shall be Maximum of 45 years.
How to Apply
- The form can only be filled by clicking on the above mentioned link; the link will be valid from date of publication of this advt.
- Immediately after submitting application the candidate will receive an auto generated email.
- The auto generated mail will be containing prefilled application form based on data submitted by the candidate. Candidate is required to bring a printout of the same along with photocopy and originals of the below mentioned documents on the day of interview.
- Interview will be held as per schedule. Candidates are required to report at MD office, Dr BSA Hospital between 9 AM to 10 AM with the required documents. Entry will NOT be allowed after 10:00 AM.
- The result of selected candidates will be displayed on the hospital website and the notice board. No individual communication will be sent to any candidate.
- All the selected candidates will also be required to get their documents verified in the hospital on the day of joining.
- The selected candidates are required to join duties within Seven days of declaration of result.
- The candidate should report for the interview on the scheduled date, between 9.00 AM and 10 AM at the Office of Medical Director, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector –VI, Rohini, Delhi-110085.
- Note: – Application form and other information can be viewed and downloaded from the official website www.delhi.gov.in under the link Departments/Dr. B.S Ambedkar Hospital.
- Link for application: https://forms.gle/6ViNrrmQrRtvWc919.
- On every Monday Wednesday and Friday (Except Holidays).
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.