DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), which is part of DRDO, has announced the opening for ITI trainees under the Apprenticeship Act of 1961. The apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year, and applications are currently being accepted for ITI, Diploma, and Graduate (Non-Engineering) apprenticeship trainees. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to gain practical experience and enhance their skills in a prestigious organization like DRDO. The selected apprentices will receive a monthly stipend as per the government norms. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. The last date for submitting the online application is yet to be announced, so interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
The Highlights of DRDO Apprentice Bharti 2023
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Type of Job||Apprentice Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/03/2023|
Total Post : one hundred fifty
Posts Name: Apprentice
Graduate Apprentice (B.E./B.Tech./ Equivalent): seventy five Posts
Graduate Apprentice (General Stream): 30 Posts
Diploma Apprentice Trainees: 20 Posts
ITI Apprentice Trainees: 25 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Engineering) Requirement: Applied candidate need to have a diploma in A diploma in B.E/ B.Tech. granted via way of means of a statutory University or any institution.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Non Engineering) Requirement: Applied candidate need to have a diploma ( B.Com. / B.Sc. /
- B.A / BCA, BBA from any of the identified forums or Universities.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees Requirement: A degree in engineering or technology.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: ITI.
Age Limit :
- The Applicant’s age need to be among 18 to 27 years as of the closing date i.e 16-03-2023
How to Apply Defence Research and Development Organization Bharti 2023 ?
- Candidates before filling the application form shall ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the apprenticeship training. If at any stage of selection or even after selection and joining or during training, it comes to notice that the candidate/trainee does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or the facts stated are not true or the documents enclosed by the applicant are false/forged, the candidature of joining such individual shall be withdrawn immediately without assigning any reason.
Important Dates :
Important Link :
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on follow on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement needs in our blog” then suggest to us.