Welcome to Kareerbee.com, DRDO Recruitment 2021: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has invited applications for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 30 August 2021.
DRDO recruitment 2021 for engineers is currently underway at the Defence Research and Development Organization’s centre Centre For Airborne Systems (CABS) Bengaluru for 20 JRF vacancies. CABS are involved in the design and development of airborne early warning and control systems, and other projects in the field of airborne systems. Those selected will be engaged for a period of two years initially, which may be extended for further two years subject to the Review Committee’s recommendation. DRDO JRF positions pay a monthly stipend of Rs 31,000.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||DRDO Recruitment 2021: Apply for 20 Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Posts before 30 August|
|Notification Date||Aug 9, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 30, 2021|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
- Start Date for Submission of Application form: 09 August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30 August 2021
DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Details
|Discipline||Number of vacancies|
|Aeronautical engineering||02 Posts|
|Computer science and engineering||05 Posts|
|Electronics and communication engineering||09 Posts|
|Electrical engineering||01 Post|
|Mechanical engineering||03 Posts|
Eligibility Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Job
- BE/B. Tech in first division with valid GATE score or ME/M.Tech in above disciplines in first division both at Graduate & Post-graduate level. Only GATE 2020 & GATE 2021 are acceptable.
|Aeronautical engineering||Aeronautical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering (Avionics).|
|Computer science and engineering||Computer Science Engineering/Technology, Computer Science& Engineering/Technology, Computer Science Engineering & IT, Software Engineering/Technology, Computer Science & Automation Engineering/Tech, Information Technology, Computer Science/Technology & Informatics Engineering/Tech, Information Science & Engineering/Technology. Computer & Communication Engineering, Computer Networking.|
|Electronics and communication engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Computer Engineering, Electronics & Control Engineering, Electronics & Communication System Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering, Electronics & Telemetric Engineering, Industrial Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication & Information Tech., Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering, Electrical & Communication Engineering, Radio Physics and Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering (Avionics).|
|Electrical engineering||Electrical Engineering, Electrical Power system Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical & Renewable Energy Engineering, Power Engineering, Power Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communications Engineering, Electrical with Communication Engineering.|
|Mechanical engineering||Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering.|
- Rs. 31000 per month + HRA as admissible.
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their valid GATE score and marks secured in Degree/Post graduate Degree shall be called for web based online interview. The time/date & procedure for interview will be intimated by email/SMS. The final select list of successful candidates for the existing vacancies and panel of candidates for future vacancies will be uploaded on DRDO official website (www.drdo.gov.in).
How to Apply
- The duly filled application in the format furnished below should be sent to the email ID [email protected] Application form can also be downloaded from what’s new section of DRDO website (www.drdo.gov.in). Applications in specified proforma to be submitted through email along with self attested and scanned copies of required certificates or degrees. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of advt. in Employment News. Applications received incomplete/after due date shall be rejected.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.