Welcome to Kareebee.com, East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021: East Central Railway (ECR) of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Patna is hiring more than 2000 Apprentices for various Divisions and Units. If you are interested to work for Indian Railways then you can register and apply yourself on ECR Official website – rrcecr.gov.in.
A total of 2206 vacancies shall be filled for Danapur Division, Dhanbad Division, Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Samastipur Division, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division, Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut, Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur and Sonpur Division.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 2206 Apprentice Posts, Apply Online for ECR RRC Jobs @rrcecr.gov.in|
|Last Date of Submission||5 Nov, 2021|
|Organization||East Central Railway|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
- Opening Date and time of online application: 06 October 2021 11:00 AM
- Closing date and time of online application: 05 November 2021 06.00 PM
East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 2206 Posts
- Danapur Division – 675
- Dhanbad Division – 156
- Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya – 135
- Samastipur Division – 81
- Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division – 892
- Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut -110
- Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur – 110
- Sonpur Division – 47
East Central Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- 10th class passed or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a government recognized Board
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- 8th class passed from a recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
East Central Railway Apprentice Age Limit:
15 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per govt norms)
East Central Railway Apprentice Selection Criteria
Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to apply for East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 06 October 2021 to 05 November 2021.
East Central Railway Apprentice Application Fee:
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.