Welcome to Sarkari Studi, Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: Enrollment Subtleties: Eastern Railroad has distributed a Point by point Notice for Commitment of Act Disciples in its Studios and Divisions for 2022-23. A sum of 3115 Preparation Openings are accessible in different units of Eastern Rail line according to the RRCER Act Understudy Warning. Qualified hopefuls can apply online from 30-09-2022 to 29-10-2022 for RRC emergency room Apprenticeship. We have given an immediate connection to Apply RRC emergency room Disciple Online Application Structure 2022 and Download Warning PDF toward the finish of this page. Look down and read out additional data about RRC Eastern Rail line Understudy Opening from the underneath entries.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification 2022-23 – Overview
|Department Name:||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Zone Name:||Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Notification No.:||RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23|
|Total Slots:||3115 slots|
|Vacancy Name:||Act Apprentice Posts|
|Employment Type:||Full Time Job (Fresher)|
|Training Location:||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Application Mode:||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||30 September to 29 October 2022|
|Qualification:||10th pass/ 10+2 & ITI|
|Age Limitation:||15-24 years|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – Details
Let’s have a look at the Unit-wise Breakup of Training Slots for RRC ER Act Apprentice 2021-22 as prescribed below in a table:-
|S. N.||Unit Names||Slots|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2022
Aspirants will have to compulsorily fulfil the eligibility criteria for Eastern Railway Apprentices to be able to apply for the training slot. Hence, aspirants should ensure that they are eligible in respect of the RRC ER Act Apprentice Age Limit & Educational Qualifications as stipulated below:-
- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 29th October 2022.
- The Upper Age Limit is relaxable for reserved categories as follows:-
- 05 (five) years for SC/ ST
- 03 (three) years for OBC-NCL
- 10 (ten) years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD).
- Additional 10 (ten) years for Ex-Servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces.
- Passed 10th Class Examination or its equivalent under 10+2 Examination System with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) from recognized Board.
- Should possess an ITI Certificate (National Trade Certificate) from an institute affiliated with NCVT/ SCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
- The minimum educational qualification is 08th class pass from a recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT for the following Trades:-
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
RRC ER Apprentice 2022-23 Application Fee
About Application Fee (Non-Refundable): Candidates will have to make the payment of fees online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling up the online form. Category-wise Application Fee as follows:-
|Category Names||Application Fee|
|General, EWS & OBC Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
|SC, ST, PWD & Women Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Selection Process 2022
About Selection Process for Apprentice Training Slots in units of RRC Eastern Railway, some important points are as follows:-
- The selection of candidates for training slots is based on their academic percentages. The marks obtained in the Matriculation & ITI will be taken into account for determining the select list for Document Verification.
- Eligible contestants will be invited for Document Verification to the extent of 1.5 times the notified vacancies in the respective communities as per their merit order.
- The selected aspirants will have to pass the prescribed medical examination & physical fitness.
- As the selection is purely merit-based, so Railway has not appointed any facilitation centre/ coaching centre.
RRC ER Act Apprentice Stipend 2022-23
About Stipend: The department will provide Stipend to the finally engaged applicants during an Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant provisions in Eastern Railway.
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice 2022-23 Important Dates
Candidates must check out Eastern Railway Kolkata Apprentice Recruitment related Key dates from a below section. The date of Official Advertisement, Registration, Application fee, Call letter & Results as follows:-
|Description||Dates & Time|
|Date of Official Notification:||23rd September 2022|
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Applications:||30th September 2022 (00:01 hrs onwards)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||29th October 2022 (up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Due Date for Depositing Application Fee:||29th October 2022 (up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Date for Declaration of Final Merit List of Selection Candidates:||To be announced soon|
|Training Schedule:||To be notified later on|
How to Apply RRC ER Trade Apprentice Online Application Form 2022?
Contestants who don’t know how to apply RRC Eastern Railway Application Form for Trade Apprentice Jobs in Kolkata should not worry; we have covered the procedure in this section. Willing candidates must apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided at the official website of RRC ER Kolkata – www.rrcer.com. Now, have a look at the process to register your online form as listed step-wise in the below description:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of RRC Eastern Railways.
- 2nd Step – On a home page, find out ‘ER Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022’ link and then click on it.
- 3rd Step – First of all, download the notification and print out an application form which is attached to the bottom of the advertisement.
- 4th Step – Read all the instructions carefully from an advertisement before submitting the application form.
- 5th Step – Now, fill up all empty fields given in the form with your own handwriting in ENGLISH or HINDI without making any type of spelling mistakes.
- 6th Step – Ensure the information provided by you such as Unit Name, Trade Name, Your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, Gender, Religion, Permanent Address, Mobile No., E-Mail ID, Educational Qualifications (08th/ 10th/ SSLC & ITI), etc. is correct.
- 7th Step – Attach the PDF copies of required documents (Standard 8th Marksheet, 10th Class Certificate, Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS, PH Certificate & Self Declaration for minority community) and ITI Passed Certificate from NCVT/ SCVT along with latest identical passport size scanned photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, JPG/ JPEG format, 100 DPI, 20 KB to 50 KB size) as well as Signature/ Left Thumb Impression (LTI).
- 8th Step – Pay your application fee online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- 9th Step – Click the submit button after verifying all the filled up details. (Note: Applicants will not be allowed to do any type of correction after the final submission of online form.)
- 10th Step – At last, take a printout of the online application form for Document Verification to establish the proof of having applied. (Note: No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC.)
Official Links for RRC-ER Apprentice 2022-23 Recruitment
Candidates will get Eastern Railway Notification PDF & RRCER Online Application for ACT Apprentice Posts by clicking on direct links posted below in a table:-
|RRCER Act Apprentice 2022-23 Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Eastern Railway Apprentice 2022-23 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Is Live Now)|
|RRC/ER Official Website:||VISIT HERE – www.rrcer.com|
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on follow on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement needs in our blog” then suggest to us.