Welcome to Kareerbee.com, ESIC Recruitment 2021: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of medical teaching faculty – Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Super Specialists, Adjunct faculty & Senior Residents in the disciplines mentioned below on a contractual basis. All interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 and 22 June 2021.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||ESIC Recruitment 2021: Applications invited for Teaching Faculty, Senior Resident and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Jun 15, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jun 22, 2021|
|Organization||ESIC Model Hospital, ESIC Medical College|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Education, Other Funtional Area|
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 21 & 22 June 2021
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Professor- 7 Posts
- Associate Professor – 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor -10 Posts
- Senior Resident – 48 Posts
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Super Speciality: Candidates holding recognized MBBS degree qualification included in first schedule or second Schedule or Part ll of the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualification included in Part ll of the third schedule should also fulfil Subsection (3) of Section 13 of Indian Medical Council, 1956 (102 of 1955); Post Graduate Degree/ Experience in a concerned super speciality.
- Super Speciality Specialist (Full Time/Part-time) (Senior Scale): recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule or second Schedule or Part ll of the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualification included in Part ll of the third schedule should also fulfil Subsection (3) of Section 13 of lndian Medical Council, 1956; Post Graduate Degree in a concerned super speciality.
- Adjunct Faculty: MBBS with PG (MD/DNB) in concerned speciality from recognized University with Eight years of work experience in the concerned speciality after obtaining the PG Degree.
- Senior Resident: PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from Recognized University. The candidate should have valid MCI registration.
How to apply for ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 21 and 22 June 2021 from 09.00 AM onwards in ESIC Model Hospital, Laxmi Nagar, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302006 along with the documents.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.