Gauhati High Court Assam Judicial Service Notification 2021: Gauhati High Court has released a notification for Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
Gauhati High Court
Assam Judicial Service
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/-
- PWD (locomotor disability): Nil
- Others: Rs.500/-
- Start Date of Online Application: 06 May 2021 at 12:00 Noon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24 May 2021 till 5:00 pm
- 35 years to 48 years
- Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date.
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination, and a Viva Voce/Interview.
- Grade 1 Assam Judicial Service: 12 Posts
How to Apply Gauhati High Court Assam Judicial Service Exam 2021 ?
- Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms on the home page of the website www.ghconline,gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption “Click here to apply” from 06 May to 24 May 2021.
- CISF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Head Constable, ASI (Steno) 540 Post
- GPSSB Talati Mantri Exam Date and Call Letter 2022
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Notification (OUT) Check Last Date
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23 – ડીજીટલ ગુજરાત સ્ચોલાર્શીપ ૨૦૨૨-૨૩
- GPSC DySO Syllabus 2022 – Download GPSC DySO Syllabus pdf
- GPSC GES, Dy. Manager, Office Superintendent & Other Exam Final Result 2020-21
- BHEL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Engineer / Executive Trainee Post
- Mazagon Dock Non Executive Recruitment 2022 for 1041 Posts Apply Online