Welcome to Kareerbee.com, GSECL JE Exam 2022 Date: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd (GSECL) has released the exam schedule for recruitment to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) and Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr I) on the official website. Candidates who applied for GSECL JE Exam 2022 can download the exam schedule from the official website of GSECL.i.e.gsecl.in.
GSECL Exam 2022 is scheduled to be held from 17 January to 21 January 2022. All those who applied for GSECL JE Recruitment 2021-22 Exam can download their admit cards through the official website. The candidates can follow the easy steps given below to download their call letters.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
How to Download GSECL JE Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of GSECL.i.e.gsecl.in.
- Click on the ‘Career’ Section.
- It will redirect you to the new page.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Link for filling downloading admit card for the post of V.S.(J.E.)/Jr. Prog./V.S.(PA-I)/I.M.’
- Click on the application login.
- Enter your user id, password and login button.
- The admit card will be opened.
- Download GSECL JE Admit Card and save it for future reference.
GSECL JE Exam 2021: Time Table for Junior Engineer and Plant Attendant
GSECL JE Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted Online mode considering the no. of candidates registered. The exam will be conducted on the following topics.
- Section: I Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)
- Section: II General Knowledge (10%)
- Section: III English knowledge (10%)
- Section: IV Computer Knowledge (10%)
- Section: V Covering following subjective topics (60%)
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.