The Gujarat Sub-Services Selection Board (GSSSB) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 5400 positions for various posts, including clerks, office assistants, laboratory workers, technical assistants, and more. The job description will vary for each position, but the overall responsibilities will be administrative, operational, or technical in nature. To be eligible for the GSSSB Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet specific qualifications such as at least a 10+2 technical diploma, graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized institution. Age limits may vary for different jobs, so candidates should refer to the official announcement for detailed information.
Important Note: Candidates should always check and confirm the official notification and advertisement before applying for any recruitment.
GSSSB 5400 Post Recruitment 2023: Job Description, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Process
- Organization Name: GSSSB 5400 Post Recruitment
- Post Name: 5400 Post Recruitment
- Total Post: 5400
- Location: Gujarat Salary:
- Please refer to the official notification Official website: http://www.aau.in/careers-list
The total number of vacancies for Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk, and Head Clerk is 5400. The distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- Junior Clerk: 3500 Senior Clerk: 1100 Head Clerk: 800
- To be eligible for the GSSSB Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk, and Head Clerk Recruitment 5400 Post 2023, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum Age: 18 years Maximum Age: 33 years Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
- Junior Clerk: Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates must also have a computer knowledge certificate from a recognized institute.
- Senior Clerk: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Head Clerk: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and have five years of experience in clerical work.
- The selection process for the GSSSB Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk, and Head Clerk Recruitment 5400 Post 2023 consists of two stages:
- Written Examination: The written examination will consist of objective-type questions and will be conducted for 200 marks.
- Computer Proficiency Test: The computer proficiency test will be conducted for 100 marks.
The online application process for the GSSSB Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk, and Head Clerk Recruitment 5400 Post 2023 will begin soon. Candidates can apply online through the official website of GSSSB. Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The last date to submit the application form will be announced shortly.
The application fee for the GSSSB Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk, and Head Clerk Recruitment 5400 Post 2023 is as follows:
- General Category: Rs. 100/- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH: No Fee
Salary and Pay Scale
The salary and pay scale for the GSSSB Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk, and Head Clerk Recruitment 5400 Post 2023 are as follows:
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 19950/- to Rs. 63200/- Senior Clerk: Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/- Head Clerk: Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form for the GSSSB Junior Clerk, Senior Clerk, and Head Clerk Recruitment 5400 Post 2023 will be issued an admit card for the written examination. The admit card will be available for
GSSSB stands for Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board. If you want to apply for the GSSSB 5400 posts, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of GSSSB at https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on the home page.
- Register yourself by providing your personal details, contact information, and educational qualifications.
- After successful registration, you will receive a unique user ID and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Login with your user ID and password and fill in the application form with all the required details such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport-size photograph, signature, and other supporting documents as per the guidelines provided.
- Pay the application fee through online mode via debit/credit card or net banking.
- After successful submission of the application form, take a printout of the application form and e-receipt for future reference.
Note: Please make sure that you read the notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the GSSSB 5400 posts.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|More Details:||Click Here|
|Visit the home page||Click here|
|Latest Government Job||Click Here|
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on follow on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement needs in our blog” then suggest to us.