The High Court of Gujarat has released an official notification inviting applications for various posts through Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023. Aspiring candidates will have to meet specific eligibility criteria, which may include educational qualifications like a degree in law, age limit, and relevant work experience. The selection process will typically comprise a written examination and/or an interview. However, the court reserves the right to alter the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other conditions of the recruitment procedure as per its discretion. The Gujarat High Court is the apex court in the state of Gujarat and is responsible for adjudicating legal disputes in the region.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of Organization||High Court Of Gujarat|
|Name Of The Post||Civil Judge|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Total Post: 193
Name of Post : Civil Judge (Regular)
Education Qualification : A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India. must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application. Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation. (view more details in jobs notification)
Application Fees, Pay Scale, Selection Process and other details : Available at 15th March 2023.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2023
- The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)
- The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) shall be of 100 Marks,
- The language of 75 Questions in the Preliminary Examination, will be English, whereas the remaining 25 Questions will be in Gujarati.
- The duration whereof will be 2 Hours, consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer.
- Preliminary Examination Paper (Objective Type) shall be assessed / evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet.
- The Candidates securing a minimum of 50% Marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be declared as eligible for being called for Main Written Examination.
How to Apply : Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online by OJAS High court website i.e. hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- Online Application Start Date : 15/03/2023
- Closing Date for Online : 14/04/2023
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on follow on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement needs in our blog” then suggest to us.