Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is administered by the Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB) to select suitable candidates for teaching jobs in various public and private schools in the state. Gujarat TET 2023 exam is scheduled for next month. Candidates applying for the TET 2023 exam in Archaeological Jirat can download the application form from the GSEB official site.
In this article, we will give you all the information about Gujarat TET 2023 exam including exam date, call letter download process and other important details.
Gujarat TET 2023 Exam Date
SEB TET Call Letter 2023 OJAS Gujarat
Gujarat TET 2023 Exam Date Not Announced.
However, it is expected to be released in the coming months. Candidates are advised to continue to visit GSEB’s official website for the latest exam date information.
Gujarat TET 2023 Call Letter Download
Gujarat TET 2023 Call Letter can be downloaded from the official website of GSEB. Candidates must follow the steps below to download their cover letter:
- Visit GSEB’s official website www.sebexam.org
- Gujarat TET 2023 Cover Letter Click on Download link
- Enter your application form and date of birth
- Click on submit button
- Gujarat TET 2023 cover letter will appear on the screen
- Download and print the call letter for future reference.
- Gujarat TET 2023 call letter will contain important information such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, location and other important information. Candidates are advised to submit their cover letter with a valid ID to the exam venue.
Gujarat TET 2023 Exam Pattern
Gujarat TET 2023 Exam will consist of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1, 1-5. To be a classroom teacher from 6 to 8.
The exam pattern for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is as follows:
- It will contain 150 multiple choice questions
- The exam will take 2.5 hours
- Questions will be asked from the following courses: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (Guji Latin), Language II (English), Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
Exam Paper 2:
- will consist of 150 multiple choice questions. The
- exam will take 2.5 hours. Important Instructions for
- Gujarat TET 2023 Exam
- Candidates are required to bring their cover letter to the exam center along with a valid ID.
- Candidates are kindly requested to arrive at the exam venuebeforetheannouncementtimeannounced by phone.
- Candidates must comply with all instructions given in the notification and examination center.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators and other communication tools into the examination room.
- Candidates are required to bring a black or blue pen to the exam hall.
Gujarat TET 2023 exam is an important exam for candidates who want to become teachers in various public and private schools in Gujarat.