Welcome to Sarkaristudi, are you finding jobs in High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2023: High Court of Gujarat has published an Advertisement for Assistant / Cashier Posts (High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for these Assistant / Cashier Posts. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for Gujarat High Court Assistant / Cashier Posts Recruitment.
Important Note: Candidates should always check and confirm the official notification and advertisement before applying for any recruitment.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||High Court of Gujarat (Gujarat High Court)|
|Posts Name||Assistant / Cashier Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||Assistant: 19-05-2023, Assistant cum Cashier: 22-05-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023|
- Advertisement No. : RC/1434/2022 (II)
- Assistant: 1777 Posts
- Advertisement No.: RC(I/LC)/1434/2022 (II)
- Assistant / Cashier: 78 Posts
Total No. of Posts:
- (a) Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared as deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
(b) Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on computer in English and/or Gujarati.
(c) Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dtd.13/08/2008.
(d) Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati and Hindi.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- A Candidate applying for the post shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years of age, as of 19/05/2023 i.e. the Last Date for submitting the Online Application.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections, Differently Abled Persons [PH – only Orthopaedically disabled], and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of ₹500/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of ₹1000/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application/Pay Fee” Button through SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- The Select List & Centralized Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) and Practical / Skill (Typing) Test.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on follow on Facebook.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement needs in our blog” then suggest to us.