Welcome to Kareerbee.com, HTET 2021: The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has started the online application process for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2021. Candidates interested to appear for Haryana TET 2021 can apply from 15 November to 25 November 2021 on haryanatet.in. However, the candidates can correct their application from 26 November to 28 November 2021.
Haryana TET 2021 Exam for the applications will be held on 18 and 19 December 2021.
BSEH conducts the HTET exam in three separate levels including Level I, Level II and Level III. The HTET Level 1 Exam is for Primary Teachers (PRTs) who want to teach Class I to V; HTET Level 2 is for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) for VI to VIII Class and HTET Level 3 Exam is for Post-Graduate Teachers (PGTs). below:
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
HTET 2021 Important Dates
|HTET Notification Date 2021||15 November 202|
|Starting date of HTET Registration & Application Process||15 November 2021|
|Last Date for HTET Registration||28 November 2021|
|Opening & Closing of window for HTET Form Correction||26 to 28 November|
|HTET Admit Card Date 2021||Expected in December 2021|
|HTET Exam Date Date 2021||18 and 19 December 2021|
HTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Level-1 (Primary Teacher- Class 1 to 5)- Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education Or Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% Marks marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education. Matric with Hindi, Sanskrit or Senior Secondary/Graduation/Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects. (Candidates can check the detailed notification link for more details.
Level 2 (Graduate Teacher – Class 6 to 8) – BA/B.Com/B.Sc with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR BA/B.Com/B.Sc with 45% Marks and B.Ed OR 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed/ 4 years B.Com/BA/B.Sc B.Ed Degree.
Candidates can check more details regarding the qualification in the PDF Link
How to Apply for HTET 2021 ?
Follow the given steps to fill the online application form for HTET 2021 examination:
- Step 1: Go to the official website haryanatet.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Registration/Login’ link
- Step 3: Now, click on “Apply Now” tab
- Step 4: Read all rules & instructions & click on “Proceed”
- Step 5: Register by filling the required details such as Name, DOB, Category, Gender, Email, etc
- Step 6: You will get SMS intimating about Login Credentials. After which, login with the credentials provided.
- Step 7: Upload scanned images of Photo & signature in JPG/ JPEG format (Photograph image should be clicked with white background & 60% face visibility & must be between 50 KB-100 KB; Signature & left thumb impression image must be between 10 KB-50 KB)
- Step 8: Pay fee through Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking & Submit
- Step 9: Take the print out of application form
HTET Application Fee
|HTET 2021 Fee Structure|
|Category||For Paper 1||For Paper 2||For Paper 3|
|SC and PH candidates with Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500||Rs. 900||Rs. 1200|
|All Category candidates with Haryana Domicile (SC & PH)||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1800||Rs. 2400|
|All Category Candidates (outside Haryana)||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1800||Rs. 2400|
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.