Welcome to Kareerbee.com, Heavy Water Board HWB, Govt. Of India Are Recently Uploaded Examination Dates for the Advt No. 01 to 30 Various Post Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Check it Out.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
- General / OBC /EWS : 100/-
- SC/ST/PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Application Begin : 11/01/2020
- Last Date for Registration : 31/01/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 31/01/2020
- Last Date Complete Form : 31/01/2020
- Exam Date : 23-25 July 2021
- Admit Card Available : 05/07/2021
Vacancy Details Total : 277 Post
|Advt. No.||Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|01/2020||Technical Officer/D – Chemical||21||Max 40 Years||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Stream with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|02/2020||Technical Officer/D – Mechanical||03|
|03/2020||Technical Officer/D – Instrumentation||02|
|04/2020||Technical Officer/D – Civil||02|
|05/2020||Category – I Trainee (Chemical)||43||18-24 Years||Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade / Stream.|
|06/2020||Category – I Trainee (Mechanical)||01|
|07/2020||Category – I Trainee (Electrical)||07|
|08/2020||Category – I Trainee (Instrumentation)||09|
|09/2020||Category – I Trainee (Chemistry – Laboratory)||05||18-24 Years||Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc with Chemistry Minimum 60% Marks.|
|10/2020||Category – II Trainee (Process/ Plant Operator)||56||10+2 Intermediate with PCM Group of Subject and Minimum 60% Marks|
|11/2020||Category – II Trainee (Chemistry – Laboratory)||02|
|12/2020||Category – II Trainee (Electrical)||04||18-22 Years.||Class 10 High School with Minimum 60% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream. More Details Read the Notification.|
|13/2020||Category – II Trainee (Mechanical (Fitter))||10|
|14/2020||Category – II Trainee (Mechanic- Motor Vehicle)||01|
|15/2020||Category – II Trainee (Welder)||08|
|16/2020||Category – II Trainee (Rigger)||03|
|17/2020||Category – II Trainee (Turner)||02|
|18/2020||Category – II Trainee (Plumber)||03|
|19/2020||Category – II Trainee (Mason)||02|
|20/2020||Category – II Trainee (Carpenter)||01|
|21/2020||NURSE/A||04||18-30 Years||Degree / Diploma in Nursing with Registration and 3 Year Experience.|
|22/2020||Scientific Assistant – B (Civil)||05||18-30 Years||Diploma in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|23/2020||Scientific Assistant – B (Radiography)||01||18-30 Years||B.Sc Degree in Radiography|
|24/2020||Technician/C – (Crane/Forklift Operator)||03||18-29 Years||10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 60% Marks and Science / Math As a Subject.|
|25/2020||Sub Officer/B||05||Max 40||Course from National Fire Service College. Details Read Notification|
|26/2020||Stenographer Grade-II||02||18-27 Years||Class 10 High School Exam Passed with English Steno Speed 100 WPM and English Typing Speed 45 WPM|
|27/2020||Stenographer Grade-III||08||18-27 Years||Class 10 High School Exam Passed with English Steno Speed 80 WPM and English Typing Speed 30 WPM|
|28/2020||Upper Division Clerk||18||18-27 Years||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks and English Typing Speed 30 WPM|
|29/2020||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||20||18-27 Years||Class 10 High School with Driving License. More Details Read the Notification.|
|30/2020||Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman/A -(Dpof/A)||26||18-25 Years||Class 10 High School with Driving License. More Details Read the Notification.|
How to Fill Form
- Heavy Water Board (Govt of India) Recruitment for Various Post Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in HWB, Board.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.