Welcome to Kareerbee.com IBPS RRB Final Result 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is expected to announce IBPS RRB 2021 result for provisional allotment in January 2022 for all posts Officers Scale I, II, III, and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Before publishing the final result, IBPS will release the scorecards of candidates who have qualified for the interview. To check IBPS RRB result, candidates need to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password. Along with the provisional allotment result, IBPS RRB 2021 final cutoff will be released.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
How to Download IBPS Office Assistant & Officer Scale Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of IBPS.i.e.ibps.in.
- Click on the notification that reads ‘click here to view your result for CRP RRB IX Office Assistant & Officer Scale 1’ flashing on the homepage.
- It will redirect you to the login button.
- Enter registration number/roll number, password, captcha code and click on the login button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download IBPS Office Assistant & Office Scale Result2021 and save it for future reference.
According to the notice, the said provisional allotment has been done on the basis of merit cum preference, keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by govt of India from time to time, administrative exigency etc. The result can be checked by clicking on the above link.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.