IIMR Recruitment 2021 – 6 Post, Important Dates, Age Limit, Job Location, Qualification, Vacancy Details, How to Apply and Full Notification. Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) has Recently invited applications for Junior Research Fellow/ Training Coordinator, Field Worker, Lab Assistant Post. Those Interested and eligible candidate can apply befor 13 February 2021.
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)
IIMR Recruitment 2021
|Notification Date||03 Feb 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||13 Feb 2021|
|Interview Date||18 Feb 2021 10:00 AM|
- The age limit of above position is up to 35 years as on the date of interview.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is five years for SC/ ST/ women candidates and three years for OBC candidates as per rules.·
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Training Coordinator||Essential:|
Master Degree in Agricultural sciences/ Food Processing/ Post Harvest Engineering with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA.
1) Ph.D. in AgriScience
2) Good Communication Skill 3) Documentation & Analysis of data
4) Educational Video making/ Data Collection, Analysis & Report Writing
Graduates in any discipline
Minimum two years working experience in Sorghum/ Millets field.
Knowledge in MS office Good Communication skills
B.Sc. in Agricultural Sciences/ B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Graduates m any discipline with Millets Research/ Training Experience
1. Field Data Collection
2. M.Sc in Life sciences/ Food science with experience in Food analysis
3. Documentation Skills
4. Experience in Handling Training Program
Vacancy Details Total : 06 Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Training Coordinator||2|
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Training Coordinator||₹31000/- + HRA (24%)|
|Field Worker||₹18,000/- +HRA|
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled in bio-data in the enclosed application format ‘Annexure-I’ and ‘Annexure-II’, along with self-attested scanned copies as a single file (PDF/ JPEG) of the relevant documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or before 13th Feb 2021.
- The walk-in-interview will be held on 18 Feb 2021 at 10 AM at ICAR-Indian Institute Millets Research, Hyderabad-500030.
We hop you like this IIMR Recruitment 2021 For Junior Research Fellow/ Training Coordinator, Field Worker, Lab Assistant Post Post ? For more Latest Job Notifications, Admit Card and Gk Quiz always check our site regularly. You like this Post so please don’t forget to share on social media. Thanks For visiting Naukriradar.com