Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Army has released a notification for JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021), Short Service Commission (NT) Course. Unmarried male and female candidates can apply for Indian Army JAG 2021 through online mode on official website of Indian Army (joinindianarmy.nic.in) from 06 May to 04 June 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Recruitment in Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Join Indian Army
JAG 27th Entry Scheme (October 2021) Online Form 2021
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form
- Application Begin : 06/05/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/06/2021
- Last Date Complete Form : 04/06/2021
- Course Start : October 2021
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation If Available Read the Notification.
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Indian Army JAG Salary
- Lieutenant – Level 10, Rs, 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain – Level 10 B Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major – Level 11 Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel – Level 13 Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier – Level 13A Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General Level 14 Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m. fixed
- Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA – Rs 56,100/-p.m
Selection Criteria for Indian Army JAG 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Shortlisting of Applications: Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB Interview. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Medical Examination: Those who qualify in the SSB will undergo medical test.
- Merit List – It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview
|Post Name||Total Post|
How to Apply for Indian Army JAG 2021 ?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply on official website by clicking on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered).
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- SSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 272 Constable (GD) Sport Quota Vacancy
- BMC Answer Key 2023: Paper Solution (22-10-2023)
- NTPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 495 Engineering Executive Trainee Posts
- IB Recruitment 2023 – SA & MTS Notification, Apply Online Form Link
- GPSC Exam Calendar 2023 – Download pdf file Upcoming GPSC Exam News
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2023 Apply Online Form 425 Post
- Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 3115 Post
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2023 For 531 Assistant Professors, Apply Online at rescheguj.in