Welcome to Kareerbee.com, Indian Navy MR Recruitment Notification 2021: Indian Navy has published a notification for recruitment of unmarried male candidates as Sailors under Matric Recruit (MR) in the employment newspaper dated 23 October to 29 October 2021. Online Applications are invited on joinindiannavy.gov.in upto 02 November 2021.
It is to be noted, a total of 300 vacancies are available for Indian Navy for April 22 Batch. The candidates can check important dates, vacancy, salary, educational qualification, age limit and other details.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Notification Out; Check How to Apply Online, Salary, Eligibility|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 2, 2021|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Last Date of Online Application – 02 November 2021
Indian Navy MR Vacancy Details
MR – 300 vacancies
Indian Navy MR Salary:
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible.
On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy MR 2021
10th passed from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy MR Age Limit:
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2002 to 30 Sep 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection Process for Indian Navy MR
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern 2021:
- There will be objective type questions divided into 2 sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English)
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day
Indian Navy MR PFT 2021
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
Indian Navy MR Medical Standard 2021
Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
How to Apply Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 ?
The candidates can apply online from 29 October to 02 November 2021 by following steps:
- Visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register yourself with your email ID, if not registered already.
- Now, log-in with registered Email and Click on ‘Current Opportunities’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ Button.
- Fill up the form completely.
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ Button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Submit your application
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.