Welcome to Kareerbee.com, Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has released a notification for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer for Executive, Technical and Education Branch. Eligible Candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 through online mode on official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in from 21 September 2021. The last date for submitting Indian Navy SSCO Application is 05 October 2021.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Course will commence from June 22 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 5 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 26 June 2021
Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy Details
- General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre – 45 Posts
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 04 Posts
- Observer – 08 Posts
- Pilot – 15 Posts
- Logistics – 18 Posts
- Education – 18 Posts
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – 34 Posts
- Naval Architect (NA) – 12 Posts
Indian Navy SSC Eligibility Criteria
- General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre – BE/B.Tech Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC)/ Observer/ Pilot – BE/B.Tech Degree in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/ B.Tech Degree in any discipline with First Class or
- MBA with First Class, or
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- M.Sc. Degree in (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. Degree (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- 55% in MA (History) Candidates Having BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering Candidates Having BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems)
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles (iv) Control Engg (v) Industrial Engineering & Management (vi) Instrumentation (vii) Instrumentation & Control (viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ix) Marine (x) Mechatronics (xi) Metallurgy(xii) Production
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Tele Communication (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
- Naval Architect (NA) – BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in (I) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) ) Civil (iv) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation(v) Marine Engineering (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Naval Architecture (viii) Ocean Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design.
Selection Process for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 ?
Shortlisting of Applications Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till 5th semester. SSB Interview Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS
Medical Exam – Selected candidates in SSB will be called for medical examination as applicable to their entry.
Merit List – Based on performance in SSB, merit lists would be prepared.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Candidates can apply by following steps:
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in and register themselves. Alternatively, you can scan the QR Code in the PDF format.
- Then, login into your account and fill the application. Details are to be filled up as given in matriculation certificate
- Upload all the necessary documents and a recent passport size photograph (should be scanned in original JPG Format)
- Check your details and submit application
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.