Welcome to Kareerbee.com, IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for selection to the post of Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO). IOCL AQCO Recruitment is being done to fill 71 vacancies.
Interested candidates can submit their application through online latest by 22 October 2021 @iocl.com.
Candidates who will be selected for this posts, may initially be posted in any of the Units/locations of Refineries Division/Marketing Division.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||IOCL Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) Posts @iocl.com, Salary Upto 140000|
|Notification Date||1 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||22 Oct, 2021|
|Date Of Exam||7 Nov, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Indian Oil Corporation limited, Indian Oil|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate|
IOCL AQCO Important Dates
- IOCL Application Starting Date – 01 October 2021
- Last Date For Online Payment Through SBI e-Collect – 21 October 2021 upto 5 PM
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application – 22October 2021 upto 5 PM
- Last Date For Pwbd Candidates to Submit Prescribed Proformas For Scribe Thru’ Email – By 23 Oct 2021
- Last Date for Submitting Printout of Online Application Form along with Supporting Documents – 06 November 2021
- Written Test – 07 November 2021
- Result Date – 22 November 2021
- GD/ST and Interview Date – Dec’2021- First Week onwards
IOCL AQCO Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 71
- UR – 28
- SC – 10
- ST – 7
- OBC(NCL) – 19
- PwBD – 6
- EWS – 7
IOCL AQCO Salary:
Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (Grade A0).
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL AQCO Posts
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/ Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
Minimum 02 Years experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories AND/ OR 2 years experience in an NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products.
IOCL AQCO Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
How to apply for IOCL AQCO Recruitment 2021 ?
- Candidates may visit the website www.iocl.com and Go to ‘What’s New’ > Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Quality Control Officers – 2021”> Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill online application form).
- Furnish particulars/details pertaining to age, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste etc. and such other information as sought in the online application format.
- Upon submission of particulars (Step 2), the online system will generate an Application ID, which will be sent to the candidate through email/SMS. Click on Continue Part II Application and Login using Application ID and Date of Birth.
The candidates are also required to send the print-out of the application to ‘The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003’ by ordinary post so as to reach by 06 November 2021.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.