Manipur Recruitment 2021 Notification: Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Multitasking Staff (MTS), Staff Nurse and Medical Officer on its website – manipurhealthdirectorate.in. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before going to attend the Walk-in (Interview) to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, walk-in venue details and more.
Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur
MTS, Staff Nurse and MO Posts
- Notification Date: 04.05.2021
- Walk-in (Interview) Date: MO (6th To 9th May 2021), MTS (10th To 13th May 2021), Staff Nurse (14th To 17th May 2021)
- Upper age limits: 38 years (Unreserved), 41 years (OBC) and 43 years (SC/ST), and 48 years (PWD). The qualifying date will be as on the date of notification as per the Date of Birth given in the Class-X certificate
- Multitasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board
- Staff Nurse – Registered A-Grade Nurse under the Manipur Nursing Council (MNC). (Senior Certificate in Nursing and Mid-wifery from a recognized University/ Institute (for male Nurses, Senior Mid-wifery certificate is not required)
- Medical Officer – Possession of a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council(IMC) Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions as stipulated in Section 3(3) of the IMC Act, 1956.Completion of compulsory rotating internship.Possession of Registration Certificate issued by MCI/ NMC/ MMC.
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Medical Officer – Rs.2500/- per duty day.
- Staff Nurse – Rs.1000/- per duty day.
- Multitasking staff – Rs.500/- per duty day
- Medical Officer – 155
- Staff Nurse – 99
- Multitasking staff – 120
How to apply for Manipur Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official DHS Manipur website www.manipurhealthdirectorate.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Multi Tasking Staff, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Directorate of Health Services Manipur asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on MO (6th To 9th May 2021), MTS (10th To 13th May 2021), Staff Nurse (14th To 17th May 2021).
|Application Form PDF For MO||Click here|
|Application Form PDF For Staff Nurse & MTS||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
- Gujarat Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2022 for 2600 Bharti Notification at vsb.dpegujarat.in
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 – Online Bharti Notification
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | RRC ER Apprentice (3115 Slots) Apply Online
- LRD Result 2022 Gujarat Check OJAS LRB Constable Merit List, Cut Off Marks at lrdgujarat2021.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 70 Asst Group- I & MTS
- CISF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Head Constable, ASI (Steno) 540 Post
- GPSSB Talati Mantri Exam Date and Call Letter 2022
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Notification (OUT) Check Last Date