MCL Recruitment 2021: Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) released a recruitment notification for the post of Sr. Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer. A total of 70 vacancies has been announced for this recruitment drive. The online registration process for MCL Sr. Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer Posts vacancies will be available from 10 Apr 2021 to 30 Apr 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for MCL Sr. Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 from 30 Apr 2021.https://www.mahanadicoal.in/Welcome.php
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
.Sr. Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer Posts
- There is No Fees to apply for the posts
- Notification Date10 Apr 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form30 Apr 2021
MCL Recruitment 2021 Age
The Upper Age limit for Unreserved (UR) candidates in case of
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years for General/ UR
- Sr. Medical Officer (including Dental) /Medical Specialist in E3 Grade) is 35 years for
MCL Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Sr. Medical Specialist||For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/ DNB with minimum 3 years post qualification experience.For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications|
|Medical Specialist||For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -the minimum qualification is MBBS from a recognized Institute/ College approved by the Medical Council of India with a recognized PG Degree/ DNB.|
|Sr. Medical Officer (GDMO)||MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India.|
|Sr. Medical Officer (Dental)||BDS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with 1-year post qualification experience from a Hospital/ Clinic.Note: 1.Candidates, who have obtained the required eligible qualifications from Foreign University/ Institute will also be considered provided they submit the certificate of passing the qualifying examination from MCI.|
2. For eligibility, the candidate should have obtained a Registration Number from the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council against their qualification
MCL Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Sr. Medical Specialist: Rs.70,000-2,00,000
- Medical Specialist: Rs.60,000-1,80,000
- Sr. Medical Officer (GDMO): Rs.60,000-1,80,000
- Sr. Medical Officer (Dental): Rs.60,000-1,80,000
MCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The Officials will list out the Candidates based on the performance in the Personal Interview.
MCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Sr. Medical Specialist & Medical Specialist: 40
- Sr. Medical Officer (GDMO): 28
- Sr. Medical Officer (Dental): 02
- Total 70 Posts
How To Apply For MCL Recruitment 2021?
- Open the Official Site.
- After entering on the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the Latest News.
- Download the MCL Advertisement.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- If you are interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
- Exactly what do I Do easily Like Two Guys Who Will Be Different?
- Exactly how Affectionate is actually Affectionate?
- Gujarat Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2022 for 2600 Bharti Notification at vsb.dpegujarat.in
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 – Online Bharti Notification
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | RRC ER Apprentice (3115 Slots) Apply Online
- LRD Result 2022 Gujarat Check OJAS LRB Constable Merit List, Cut Off Marks at lrdgujarat2021.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 70 Asst Group- I & MTS
- CISF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Head Constable, ASI (Steno) 540 Post