Welcome to Kareerbee.com, NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has started the online application process for recruitment of Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B, Operation Theatre Assistant, Operator, Maintainer, Assistant Grade 1 and Steno Grade . Candidates eligible for the posts can apply on npcilcareers.co.in on or before 27 December 2021.
Around 72 vacancies are available for Narora Atomic Power Station Unit.
More details on NPCIL Recruitment 2021 such as educational qualification, important dates, vacancy details, and other details below:
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
- Starting Date of NPCIL Apprentice Online Application – 03 December 2021
- Last Date of NPCIL Apprentice Online Application – 27 December 2021
NPCIL Vacancy Details and Age Limit
Total Posts – 72
|Name of Post||Name of Discipline||Total Vacancies||Age limit as on 27/12/2021|
|Nurse – A||Nurse||2||–||–||1||–||2||5||18 – 30 years.|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Cat – 1)||Mechanical||3||–||–||1||–||1||5||18 – 25 years.|
|Pharmacist/B||Pharmacist||1||–||–||–||–||–||1||18 – 25 years.|
|Technician/B||Operation Theatre Assistant||1||–||–||–||–||–||1||18 – 25 years.|
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) (Cat – 2)||Operator||8||3||–||4||1||2||18||18 – 24 years.|
|Assistant Grade 1||HR||2||1||–||1||–||–||4||21 – 28 years.|
|Steno Grade – 1||Steno||1||1||–||–||–||–||2|
- Nurse – Rs. 44,900/-
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant – During 1st year of training, stipend of Rs. 16000/-Per Month and Rs. 18000/- Per Month for 2nd year.
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29,200/-
- Operation Theatre Assistant – Rs. 21,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee- During 1st year of training, stipend of Rs. 10500/-Per Month and Rs. 12500/- Per Month for 2nd year.
- Assistant Gr 1 – Rs. 25,500/-
- Steno Gr 1 – Rs. 25,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee, Assistant, Steno and Other Posts
- Nurse – XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) OR Nursing Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital; orNursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant – Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The diploma in Engineering should be 03 years duration after SSC/HSC
- Pharmacist – H.S.C. (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration
as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council
- Operation Theatre Assistant – H.S.C. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks + One year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant.
- Stipendiary Trainee- HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Maintainer – SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% in Science subject and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician/Fitter)
- Assistant Gr 1 – Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution. 30 words per Minute typing speed on PC in English. Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months
- Steno Gr 1 – Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution. Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 03 December 2021 to 27 December 2021 on npcilcareers.co.in.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.