Welcome to Kareebee.com, NTPC Recruitment 2021: NTPC Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Specialists & Assistant Officer for its projects/stations. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 2 September 2021. A total of 47 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Medical Specialists & Assistant Officer Posts, 47 Vacancies Notified, Apply by 2 Sep|
|Notification Date||Aug 21, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 2, 2021|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Last date for submission of online application: 2 September 2021
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Medical Specialist – 27 Posts
- Assistant Specialist Officer -Finance – 20 Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- General Medicine – for E4 level: minimum 1-year experience after MD/DNB.
- E3 level: Fresh MD/DNB qualified doctor.
- E4 Level: minimum 1 year of experience after MD/DNB.
- E3 Level: Fresh MD/DNB qualified doctor or MBBS with PG diploma in Child Health with minimum 2 years of experience/practice.
Assistant Specialist Officer -Finance – Qualified for CA or ICWA.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Medical Specialist – 37 years
- Assistant Specialist Officer -Finance – 30 years
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 13 August to 2 September 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.