Welcome to Kareerbee.com, Oil India Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited (Oil India) has released a notification at oil-india.com for recruitment to the Post of Superintending Medical Officer in Dibrugarh – Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Aug-2021.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||OIL Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Superintending Medical Officer Posts before 15 August|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 15, 2021|
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate|
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15 August 2021
Oil India Limited (OIL) Superintending Medical Officer Details
- Superintending Medical Officer (Ophthalmology): 01 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer (Physician): 01 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopedic Surgeon): 01 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer (Pathology): 01 Post
Eligibility Superintending Medical Officer Job
- MD/MS in Ophthalmology from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- MD (Medicine)/DNB (Medicine) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- MS (Orthopedic)/DNB (Orthopedic) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- MD in Pathology from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India. Age Limit: 37 years.
Salary: Rs. 80000-Rs. 220000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Oil India Limited (OIL) Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 15 August 2021. Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://register.cbtexams.in/OIL/Medical/.
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online through the link available on the Oil India Limited website (https://oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx) from 26 July 2021 to 15 August 2021.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered email ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.