Welcome to Kareerbee.com, PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has announced the latest recruitment for the Diploma Trainees (Electrical, Civil) 35 vacancy for Northern Region Transmission System-I. Candidates who want to apply can check the notification pdf and submit their online application by the last date i.e. 15th June 2021. Check the website powergridindia.com or powergrid.in for complete details of this PGCIL Northern Region Recruitment 2021. Direct Link to apply online is available below.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Organization||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Civil)|
|Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Required Qualification||Diploma Holder|
|Last Date to Apply||15th June 2021|
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil)
- Total 35 Posts
PGCIL has released a recruitment notification for 35 vacancies of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil) posts. The candidates can check the category-wise number of vacancies for the posts in the table given below.
- The candidates must have passed the Full-Time Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering from a recognized university or Board or Institution.
- Go to the official notification for more qualification & experience-related details.
- General/EWS: 27 years.
- OBC(NCL): 30 years.
- SC/ST: 32 years.
- Go to the official notification for age limitation & relaxation details.
- Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC/ EWS category need to pay non-refundable fees of Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST/PwD/Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee.
Steps to Apply For PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply for the Diploma Trainee posts by visiting the official website @powergrid.in or by clicking on the direct link mentioned below on or before 15th June 2021.
- On the homepage, candidates need to click on the Careers section and then on the Job Opportunities.
- Click on the Openings and then on the Regional Openings and then click on the Northern Region-1, Delhi Recruitment.
- Then, click on the link- “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021”.
- Go through the instructions properly before applying.
- Fill in the correct mobile number, e-mail id, DOB, and all the details on the registration form.
- Pay the required application fees.
- After filling the registration form submit it and take the printout of the submitted application form.
Online Registration Link
- The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for 35 vacancies of Diploma Trainee posts from 24th May 2021 to 15th June 2021. The direct link to apply online is given below, interested and eligible candidates can use the link to apply for the posts.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational performances and age limit.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based Test which will be comprised of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test.
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and medical fitness test.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment Salary Structure
- Selected candidates will be offered a stipend of Rs. 27,500/- (per month).
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.