Welcome to Careerax, RBI Assistant Online Form 2022 : Reserve Bank of India has released a notification to conduct a recruitment process for 950 Posts of Assistant Vacancy in RBI. The Application Form for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 are invited online mode from 17th February 2022 to 8th March 2022 through the official website – www.rbi.org.in.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Online Form Starting Date||17 February 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Form||08 March 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Date||26 & 27 March 2022|
|Main Exam Date||May 2022 (Tentative)|
How to Download RBI Assistant Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
- Go to the current vacancies page and click on the Call Letters Link to see the call letters.
- Please enter your Registration Number/Roll Number, D.O.B./Password in the new window that appears. Additionally, complete the Captcha Box.
- To submit your form, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- A screen will appear with the admit card for RBI Assistants presented. You have the option to keep the Admit Card in PDF format or print it out as needed according to your preference.
RBI Assistant Exam Instructions 2022
- Please double-check that the information stated on the admission card is correct and free of typographical mistakes.
- Name and date of birth are the only things that must be the same to ensure that the match is complete.
- Inspect the admission card to ensure that no fraudulent information has been included.
- Candidates should bring all of the documentation they will need for the test. So that there would be no uncertainty or worry on the part of the candidates
- Because there will be no phones or other electronic devices permitted, please make sure to bring a physical copy of your admission card. Invigilators never recommend a soft copy (digital).
- If the authorities discover that any information provided by the applicant is inaccurate, the candidate may be banned from applying.
|Call Letter||Click Here (Released)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and YouTube.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.