Welcome to Kareerbee.com, Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway invites online mode application from eligible sportspersons for filling up of 21 (Twenty-One) Group C Posts in the various discipline against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2021-2022 over Western Railway. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Employment Notification No. RRC/WR/02/2021(Sports Quota)] on 28.07.2021 for RRC Western Railway Vacancy.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Name of the Board||RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 against sports quota for 21 Vacancies, Apply Now from 4 August @rrc-wr.com|
|No. of Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 3, 2021|
|Name of the Post||sports quota|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 4 August 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 3 September 2021
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Group C (Sports Quota) – 21 Posts
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Salary
- Pay Matrix – Level 4 – Rs. 25500-81100 / Level 5 – Rs. 29200-92300 – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Level 2 – Rs. 19900-63200 / Level 3 – Rs. 21700-69100 – Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from a recognized Institution.
Minimum Sports Norms required
- Level 4/5: Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior Category) OR At least 3rd Position in the World Cup (Junior/ Youth/Senior Category)/ World Championships (Junior/Senior Category)/ Asian Games (Senior Category) / Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/Youth Olympics/Champions Trophy (Hockey)
- Level 2/3: Represented the Country in the World Cup (Junior/ Youth/Senior Category)/ World Championships (Junior/Senior Category)/ Asian Games (Senior Category) / Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/Youth Olympics/Champions Trophy (Hockey ) OR At least 3rd position in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior Category / Asian Championship/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category)/South Asian Federation Games (Senior Category )/ USIC (World Railways) Championship (Senior Category ) /World University Games OR At least 3″ Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships OR At least 3rd position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR At least 3″ position in All India Inter-University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior category).
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 18 to 25 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational qualifications. The candidates, who are found FIT in trials, only will be considered for the next stage.
How to apply for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 3 September 2021. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks provided in this article for more details.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.