SBI Bank Junior Associate Clerk Mains Exam Result 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has released SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020 on its official website sbi.co.in. A PDF List has been prepared by the bank, containing the roll numbers of all shortlisted candidates. All candidates who have appear SBI Mains Exam can download SBI Mains Result from the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Pre Exam Admit Card
State Bank of India | Junior Associate Clerk (Customer Sales & Support)
Advt No. : CRPD/CR/2019-2020 Short Details of Notification
- Notification Issued :02/01/2020
- Application Begin :03/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/01/2020
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee :26/01/2020
- Last Date Complete Form :26/01/2020
- Exam Date Prelim: February / March 2020
- PET Admit Card Available : 03/02/2020
- Pre Result Declared : 20/10/2020
- Exam Date Mains : 31/10/2020
- Admit Card Available :20/10/2020
- Mains Result Declared : 24/12/2020
- General / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH in All Category : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card, UPI, or Pay the SBI Clerk Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode, Submit to Any Branches of State Bank of India
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University in India.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details.
Age Lmit as on 01/01/2020
- Min. Age20 Years
- Max. Age28 Years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Total Vacany : 8134 Post
|Download Mains Result||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hop you like this Gujarat Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2021 Post ? For more Latest Job Notifications, Admit Card and Gk Quiz always check our site regularly. You like this Post so please don’t forget to share on social media. Thanks For visiting Naukriradar.com