Welcome to Kareerbee.com, SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India also known as SEBI is looking for candidates who are interested to join as Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Willing candidates are required to register themselves online from 05 January to 24 January 2022
Around 120 vacancies are available under General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream, and Official Language Stream 2022. SEBI Officer Grade A Exam for shortlisted applications will be held on 20 February 2022. Let’s check category-wise vacancy, eligibility, and other details required for this government job.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022: Apply for 120 Asst. Manager posts|
|Notification Date||Jan 5, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 24, 2022|
|Date Of Exam||Feb 20, 2022|
|Starting Date of SEBI Grade A Online Application||05 January 2022|
|Last Date of SEBI Grade A Online Application||24 January 2022|
|SEBI Grade A Admit Card Date||February 2022|
|SEBI Grade A Exam Date||20 February 2022 (Sunday)|
|SEBI Grade A Result Date||February 2022|
|SEBI Phase 2 Exam Date||03 April 2022|
SEBI Vacancy Details
Officer Grade A – 120 Posts
General – 80 Posts
- UR – 32
- OBC -22
- SC – 11
- ST – 7
- EWS – 8
Legal – 16 Posts
- UR – 11
- OBC -2
- SC – 1
- ST – 1
- EWS – 1
IT – 14
- UR – 4
- OBC -2
- SC – 3
- ST – 3
- EWS – 1
- UR – 4
- OBC -2
- SC – 1
Official Language – 3
- UR – 2
- OBC – 1
SEBI Officer Grade A Salary:
SEBI AM Salary: 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Officer Grade A Posts
- General – Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- IT – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
SEBI Officer Grade A Age Limit:
Selection Process for SEBI Officer Grade A Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern Phase 1
The exam will consist of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each)
There shall be negative marking of 1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2.
|Paper 1||General Awareness (including some|
questions related to the Financial Sector of easy to
moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on|
subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management,
Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics
|Legal, Information Technology & Official|
Language stream: Multiple choice questions on
Specialized subject related to the stream.
|Research Stream:– Multiple choice questions on |
subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics,
Finance and Commerce
SEBI Qualifying Marks
You need to score a minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2.
SEBI Phase 2 Exam Pattern
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||1 hour|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics||100||40 min|
|Legal, and Official Language stream: Questions on Specialized subject related to stream||100||40 min|
|Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce|
|Information Technology Stream: Coding Test (Languages: C++/JAVA/Python)||100||180 min|
How to Apply for SEBI Officer Recruitment 2022 ?
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.sebi.gov.in from 5th January 2022 to
24th January 2022 in three steps:
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Uploading of Photograph
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs ₹- 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges
- SC/ ST/ PwBD – 100/- as intimation charges
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.