Welcome to Kareerbee.com, SHKM College Recruitment 2021: S.H.K.M. Government Medical College has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Resident. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 18 August 2021.
SHKM College announced job notification for the post of Junior Resident has been released officially. MBBS pass can apply for this job opening.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Name of the Board||SHKM College Recruitment 2021, Walk in for 21 Junior Resident Posts, Salary Rs. 56100|
|No. of Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 18, 2021|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident Posts|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate|
- Walk-in-interview Date: 18 August 2021
S.H.K.M. Government Medical College Junior Resident Vacancy Details
- Junior Resident: 21 Posts (GC-06, SC-03, BCA-01, EWS-2, ESM (GC-01, SC-01, BCB-1), ESP (GC-01, BCA-01, SC-01), PH-03
- MBBS from any Institution/University recognized by the NMC/MCI.
- Must be registered under the State/NMC/MCI Registration Act. Age Limit: Upper age limit for Junior Resident will be 45 years.
- Non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250 for women candidates, Rs.125/- for reserved category (SC & BC) of Haryana domicile only and person with benchmark disability will be exempted for application fee).
- Selection will be based either Written Exam/Interview.
- Rs. 56100 + NPA + DA + Other allowances as permissible.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 18 August 2021. Date/ time of Interview: Starting from 18 August 2021 (Wednesday) onwards till all the posts are filled. (09:00 AM) (Attendance will be taken up to 10:30 am only, there after no candidate will be entertained). Eligible applicants have to appear for walk-in-interview on 18 August 2021 (Wednesday) at 09:00 AM. Applicants must reach O/o the Director, SHKM, GMC, Nalhar, Nuh on scheduled date with duly filled prescribed application form and all supported documents in original as well as photocopy. Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without self attested copies of testimonials of academic career, permanent registration certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.