SSC CGL 2023: The Personnel Services Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment notice for the 2023 Unified Graduate Level (CGL) exam. The SSC CGL 2023 exam is designed to recruit candidates for various category B and C positions in government jobs and careers. The exam will be held at four levels: Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III and Tier-IV.
In this post, we will provide you with complete information about the SSC CGL 2023 exam including open positions, eligibility criteria, exam mode, guidelines, dates and how to apply online.
SSC CGL 2023 Detailed Information
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Various Graduate Level Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancy||7500|
|Advt No.||SSC CGL 2023|
|Last Date||May 3, 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC CGL 2023 REQUIRED:
- ONLINE APPLICATION START: TBD
- DEADLINE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: TBD
- Tier-I Exam Date: TBD
- Tier-II TBD4 Tier4 Exam Date: TBD
- SSC CGL 2023 CGL
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 32 as of 01-01-2023.
- In accordance with government policy, age relaxation may apply.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- SSC CGL 2023 Exam Pattern:
The SSC CGL 2023 exam will be administered at four levels:
- Level 1: Computer Based Test (CBT) with a large number of objective questions. Total points: 200. Duration: 60 minutes.
- Level-II: The computer-based test (CBT) consists of multiple-choice questions. Total points: 800. Duration: 120 minutes.
- Tier-III: English or Hindi description. Total score: 100.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Tier-IV: Aptitude Test / Computer Aptitude Test / Evidence (if applicable).
- SSC CGL 2023 Curriculum:
- The SSC CGL 2023 exam syllabus for the four
- levels is as follows:
Tier 1: Intelligence and reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, English Comprehension.
Tier-II: Paper-I (Quantitative Ability), Paper-II (English and Comprehension), Paper-III (Statistics), Paper-IV (General Studies – Finance and Economics).
Tier-III: English or Hindi description.
Tier-IV: Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test / Evidence (if applicable).
SSC CGL 2023 Application Process:
Candidates can apply for the SSC CGL 2023 exam online from the SSC official website. The online application process will begin soon and the deadline for applications will be announced at a later date.
Online application steps: Visit
- SSC official website. Click on the link
- ‘SSC CGL 2023 Online Application Form’.
- Fill in the required information and upload the required documents. Pay the
- online application fee.
- Submit the application and print it for future reference.
SSC CGL 2023 Application Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Women / Armed Forces Candidates: Free
- SSC CGL 2023 Detail: The total number of candidates who will take the
- SSC CGL 2023 exam must be 7500+.
Important Links :
SSC CGL 2023 exam is a unique opportunity for candidates who want to work in the government. Estimated test time