Welcome to Kareerbee.com, Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Recently Uploaded Exam Date, Admit Card for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL and Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
- Application Begin :06/11/2020
- Last Date For Registration : 26/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 28/12/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 12-19 April 2021
- Left Over Paper I : 04/08/2021 to 12/08/2021
- Admit Card Available: 26/07/2021
- Paper II Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
How to Fill Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Tier I Admit Card NR Delhi Region||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Admit Card (CR Region)||ClicK Here|
|Download Tier I Admit Card Other Region||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.