Welcome to Kareerbee.com, SSC Delhi Police Medical Exam Date 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notice regarding the commencement of medical exam for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI). The candidates who have qualified for SSC Delhi Police Medical Exam can read the complete exam schedule on the official website of SSC.i.e.ssc.nic.in.
According to the notice, the exam is scheduled to be held from 18 October to 23 October 2021 at Composite Hospital, CRPF, CG Campus, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, Pin – 495112. The commission has also uploaded the select list of the candidates for a medical exam. The candidates can check Roll Number Wise SSC Delhi Police Medical Exam Select List on the official website of SSC. The list is provisional.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
- Eyesight: The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye). The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye) of both eyes without any correction like wearing glasses or surgery of any kind to improve visual acuity. In a right-handed person, the right eye is a better eye and vice versa.
- The candidate must not have a knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in the eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Tattoo: Tattoos will be allowed as per the following stipulations only:
- Content: Tattoos depicting religious symbols or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are permitted.
- Location: Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands will be allowed.
- Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.