UCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released for recruitment to the post of Medical Officers, purely on a contract basis. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk-in for interview on 03.05.2021(Monday) at 09.30 AM
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
UCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 3 May 2021
- Below 65 years
- MBBS recognized by Indian Medical Council with minimum of three years of relevant experience in a reputed hospital. PG Degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
UCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Experience 03 to 05 years – Rs. 75000/-
- Experience above 05 years – Rs. 90000/-
- Medical Officer – 6 Posts
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates may walk in for an interview on 03.05.2021(Monday) at 09.30 AM in the Conference room of New Administrative Building-Jaduguda at the address mentioned hereinabove. Candidates must bring a passport size recent photograph, all original certificates & testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc. and an updated resume along with a set of photocopies of all relevant documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Advertisement is also available on our official website: www.uraniumcorp.in.
- SSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 272 Constable (GD) Sport Quota Vacancy
- BMC Answer Key 2023: Paper Solution (22-10-2023)
- NTPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 495 Engineering Executive Trainee Posts
- IB Recruitment 2023 – SA & MTS Notification, Apply Online Form Link
- GPSC Exam Calendar 2023 – Download pdf file Upcoming GPSC Exam News
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2023 Apply Online Form 425 Post
- Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 3115 Post
- CHE Gujarat Recruitment 2023 For 531 Assistant Professors, Apply Online at rescheguj.in