UCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released for recruitment to the post of Medical Officers, purely on a contract basis. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. walk-in for interview on 03.05.2021(Monday) at 09.30 AM
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
UCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 3 May 2021
- Below 65 years
- MBBS recognized by Indian Medical Council with minimum of three years of relevant experience in a reputed hospital. PG Degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
UCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Experience 03 to 05 years – Rs. 75000/-
- Experience above 05 years – Rs. 90000/-
- Medical Officer – 6 Posts
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates may walk in for an interview on 03.05.2021(Monday) at 09.30 AM in the Conference room of New Administrative Building-Jaduguda at the address mentioned hereinabove. Candidates must bring a passport size recent photograph, all original certificates & testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc. and an updated resume along with a set of photocopies of all relevant documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Advertisement is also available on our official website: www.uraniumcorp.in.
- Gujarat Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2022 for 2600 Bharti Notification at vsb.dpegujarat.in
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 – Online Bharti Notification
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | RRC ER Apprentice (3115 Slots) Apply Online
- LRD Result 2022 Gujarat Check OJAS LRB Constable Merit List, Cut Off Marks at lrdgujarat2021.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 70 Asst Group- I & MTS
- CISF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Head Constable, ASI (Steno) 540 Post
- GPSSB Talati Mantri Exam Date and Call Letter 2022
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Notification (OUT) Check Last Date