Welcome to Kareebee.com, UPHJS Result 2021 Download: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad or Allahabad High Court has released the result of the candidates who appeared UP Higher Judicial Service Exam 2021 (UP HJS 2021). A selection list containing the roll numbers of selected candidates shall also be uploaded on the official website – allahabadhighcourt.in. Candidates can download Allahabad High Court Result from the court website.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
UPHJS Exam Cut-Off 2021
- UR – 63 Marks
- OBC – 55 Marks
- SC – 45 Marks
- ST – 45 Marks
UPHJS Maine Exam 2021
A total of 1837 candidates have qualified in the prelims exam. Those candidates whose roll number is available in the list will be called for mains exam.
How to Download UPHJS Result 2021 ?
- Go to official website of AHC – allahabadhighcourt.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ Tab given at the bottom of the homepage
- Now, click on the link reads – ‘Marks of Preliminary Examination of Direct Recruitment to UPHJS-2020’
- You will find the link to check your UPHJS Marks 2021 – apps.allahabadhighcourt.in/recruit/hjs2020/hjs-marks-prem.jsp
- Login into your account using your Login ID and Password and check your marks
- You can also download UPHJS Result PDF by clicking on the link given against ‘Result of Preliminary Examination of Direct Recruitment to UPHJS-2020’
UPHJS Exam 2021 was conducted on 05 September 2021 for filling the vacant post of District Judge. A total of 98 vacancies shall be filled through this exam.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.