UPPSC Combined AG Service Online Form 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Are Invited to Online Application Form For AG Service Exam. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UP Combined Agriculture Service Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin : 29/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/01/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 25/01/2021
- Last Date Completed Form : 29/01/2021
- Pre Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total Post : 564
|SNo.||Post Name||Group||Academic Qualification|
|1||Distt. Horticulture Officer Group-2 Grade-1||A||B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree from a recognized University or Institute|
|2||Principal, Govt. Food Science Training Centre / Food Processing Officer Group-2||A||B.Sc (Chemistry/ Agriculture as a subject) from a recognized UniversityFor More, Read Notification|
|3||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Agronomy Branch)||B||Postgraduate degree in Agronomy from A recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture|
|4||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Botany Branch)||B||Postgraduate degree in Agro Botany or Plant reproduction with Science of the origin or Postgraduate degree in Botany with especially in genetics or Plant reproduction must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|5||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Plant Protection)||B||Postgraduate degree in Entomology or Plant pathology from a recognized university or institution or M.Sc. (Plant Science) with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|6||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Chemistry Branch)||Postgraduate degree in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation from a recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture|
|7||Senior Technical Assistant Group A (Development Branch)||B||Postgraduate degree in the field relevant with agriculture from a recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture|
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Combined Agriculture Service Exam 2020-2021 Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 29 December 2020 to 25 January 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Apply Online for Agriculture Service Pre 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Correction / Edit Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hop you like this UPPSC Combined AG Service Online Form 2021 Post ? For more Latest Job Notifications, Admit Card and Gk Quiz always check our site regularly. You like this Post so please don’t forget to share on social media. Thanks For visiting Naukriradar.com