Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released the recruitment notification for Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) on its website i.e. upsc.gov.in. All eligible candidates (male/female/transgender) can apply for UPSC ISS 2021 on or before by 27 April on UPSC online website – upsconline,nic.in. UPSC IES Online Applications can be withdrawn from 04 May to 10 May 2021.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Indian Economic Service | Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021
- Online Application Start : 08 April 2021
- Registration Last Date : 27 April 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 27 April 2021
- Exam Held on : 16 July 2021
- Admit Card Available : July 2021
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank Net Banking or Any Bank Debit Card, Credit Card, or E Challan Offline Mode
Age Limit Calculate on 01/08/2021
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
- Read the Notification For Age Relaxation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
UPSC IES ISS Vacancy Details
- Indian Economic Service – 15 Posts
- Indian Statistical Service – 11 Posts
- Total Posts – 26
How to Apply for UPSC IES ISS 2021 ?
- The candidates eligible for the posts apply on upsconlinenic.in from 07 April to 27 April 2021. The candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/ her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Exactly what do I Do easily Like Two Guys Who Will Be Different?
- Exactly how Affectionate is actually Affectionate?
- Gujarat Vidyasahayak Recruitment 2022 for 2600 Bharti Notification at vsb.dpegujarat.in
- SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 – Online Bharti Notification
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 | RRC ER Apprentice (3115 Slots) Apply Online
- LRD Result 2022 Gujarat Check OJAS LRB Constable Merit List, Cut Off Marks at lrdgujarat2021.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 70 Asst Group- I & MTS
- CISF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Head Constable, ASI (Steno) 540 Post