Welcome to Kareerbee.com, UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director, Agricultural Engineer & Assistant Geologist. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 16 September 2021.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Director, Agricultural Engineer & Assistant Geologist Posts, Apply Online @upsc.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Aug 27, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 16, 2021|
|Organization||UPSC, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Last date for submission of application: 16 September 2021
- Last date for submission of printing of completely submitted online application: 17 September 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director – 2 Posts
- Agricultural Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant Geologist – 20 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Director -M.Sc. Degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.
- Agricultural Engineer – Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Geologist – Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology) or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics from a recognized University or Institution.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Assistant Director – 35 years
- Agricultural Engineer – 32 years
- Assistant Geologist – 33 years
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- Assistant Director – Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Services Group-“A” Gazetted (Non-Ministerial).
- Agricultural Engineer -Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Services Group-“B” Gazetted (Non-).
- Assistant Geologist: Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Services Group-“B” Gazetted Non-Ministerial.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 16 September 2021. After submission of online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.