Welcome to Kareerbee.com, India Post, West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021: Online Application process are ongoing at the official website of India Post, West Bengal for recruitment to the various posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. All interested candidates can apply online in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline on or before 19 August 2021. All candidates are advised to submit applications as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush on the official website. The online application was started on 20 July 2021. The online application link can be accessed directly by scrolling down.
This drive is being done to recruit a total of 2357 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks in the West Bengal Post Office. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a merit list. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||India Post, WB Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT for 2357 GDS Posts, Apply Online @indiapost.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Jul 20, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 19, 2021|
|Organization||India Post, India Post Payments Bank|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 20 July 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 19 August 2021
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevaks- 2357 Posts
India Post, WB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed Secondary School Examination certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard.
India Post, WB Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
India Post, WB Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit.
How to apply for India Post, WB Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates can apply online from 20 July 2021 to 19 Aug 2021 at appost.in. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
India Post, WB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man – Rs. 100/-
- All Female/trans-woman candidates – No Fee
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.