Welcome to Kareerbee.com, WII Recruitment 2021: Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun has invited applications for the Project Associate and Project Assistant posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 05 September 2021.
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun is a premier national autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MoEFCC), Government of India in the field of teaching, training and research in the area of wildlife conservation and Protected Area management. The Institute wishes to advertise for contractual engagement of manpower for various positions for the following.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Notification||WII Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 52 Project Associate and Project Assistant Posts before 05 September|
|Notification Date||Aug 25, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 5, 2021|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Start Date for Submission of Application form: 25 August 2021 (09:00 hours)
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 05 September 2021 (17:30 hours)
WII Project Associate and Project Assistant Details
- Project Associate: 40 Posts
- Project Assistant: 12 Posts
- Project Associate: M.Sc. in Biological Sciences/Wildlife/Fisheries/Forestry/Environment/Botany/Zoology/Geoinformatics/Biodiversity Conservation or any Life Sciences Or Bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc. in Biological Sciences/Wildlife/Fisheries/Forestry/Environment/Botany/Zoology/Geoinformatics/Genetics/Biodiversity Conservation/Engineering/Technology/any life sciences (or) 03 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Project Associate: Rs. 31,000 plus other emoluments as applicable.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 15,000 plus other emoluments as applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 05 September 2021. The entire process for registration shall be “Online”. For online registration, click on the link: https://forms.gle/QFtMNgQZSW3UPTCC7. Online Registration shall begin on 25 August 2021 (09:00 hours) and close on 05 September 2021 (17:30 hours), which is the last date of receipt of application. All eligible interested candidates are advised to follow the latest updates on WII’s website (http://www.wii.gov.in/) under recruitment section for online registration link. Candidates will be required to enter their personal, educational and professional experience profiles online besides uploading a recent passport size photograph (not more than 1mb). Candidates must mention the Project Position applied for in their applications.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We think that this post helped you in finding the information about latest recruitment, If you liked this article, then please share to social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter,Facebook and Instagram.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.